Update...
Cora is now with Jesus.... I am so sad and heartbroken over this little one's death, and I did not even know them. Please join me in praying for her family as they mourn her death and adjust to life without their daughter... I can not even begin to imagine how they are feeling. Cora went to be with Jesus this past Sunday, the 8th... I feel horrible that I did not know that until now. I have not really felt like being on the computer this week and have not kept up with things as I normally do. You can go to their blog (link is in the paragraph below), and they have a link for anyone interested in hearing the celebration of her life. Thank you for joining me in prayer for this family.
Please be in prayer for Baby Cora.... she is a precious little girl who has just been diagnosed with stage 4 cancer. I can not imagine what her parents are experiencing right now... Please join me in lifting them to the throne of grace, and praying for our great and mighty God to heal her little body. You can visit them here....
Praying...
Merry Christmas!
8 years ago


1 comment:
Tricia, thank you for stopping by my blog today and leaving such encouraging words!! And thank you for praying for the book...I too pray it will bring Hope and healing to so many. Our God promises to perform His Word, and we are blessed to play a small part. You blessed me today!
Post a Comment