I previously posted a prayer request for Jennifer and her pregnancy, God has done and continues to do miracles in this lady's life, and she continues to need us to intercede for her... below is a short prayer from her current update on her blog, please pray for her and her baby.
I need some very strong intercession for this pregnancy and innocent baby. I am weak, but He is strong. Please God, take these chains of anguish from me.
I thank God for all of your prayers and comments that bring me encouragement that is much needed during this testing time in my life. Please continue praying hard for this baby and my health.
To read her blog and her latest entry you can go here. Thanks so much for joining me in prayer for Jennifer...
Praying...


1 comment:
Hi Tricia,
Thank you for the update on Jennifer. I just went to her site, prayed and left a comment for her.
You are a blessing to so many. Thank you Lord for this wonderful woman.
Hugs,
Alleluiabelle
Post a Comment