Saturday, March 21, 2009

Prayer Request for Jennifer

Update as of 3/21/09

Please continue to pray for Jennifer... Praise God her baby is still alive, God is working miracles in this lady's life. She is currently on bed rest and is in God's hand, there is absolutely no better place to be. You need to go and read this post that she has written about God's promise to her, and please continue to pray for her. I can not wait to see what God does in her life... He has already astounded so many!


Praying still...



Update as of 3/10/09

UPDATED PRAYER NEED: We have been praying for Jennifer, and she needs our prayers again. She is expecting and has been bleeding and clotting in her uterus. Doctors thought she was miscarrying the baby on March 7. She never passed a clot, and when she went to the doctor today, there was a strong heartbeat. THE BABY IS ALIVE! Mother and baby's lives still remain in danger as long as she continues to bleed...so MUCH prayer is needed. This is a miracle! Praise the Lord...and please join me in asking for more miracles for sweet Jennifer...who has already lost her precious Isaiah and another little one from this condition. Please tell every prayer warrior you know and get on your knees on behalf of this precious mother and her family. Please visit her here: http://hoster777.blogspot.com/2009/03/unbelievable.html , and let her know you're praying.
Thank you so much for your prayers...please keep praying!



Update as of 3/6/09

Please lift Jennifer up as she did not get good news at her doctor's appointment today... you can go here to read her blog and to leave her words of encouragement or a prayer... thank you for praying...



The following prayer request was forwarded to me from a friend I have made through blogging, please join me in lifting Jennifer and her precious unborn baby up to the throne of grace, she needs our prayers now... these are her words...


This morning I got really bad cramps, to the point were I could hardly walk or sit down. About an hour later the cramps were letting up, and then there was some pink spotting.

I called the doctor, and had an appointment at 1:00 this afternoon. My doctor was not in today, so I had to see someone else that is not familiar to the problems that I had in my last pregnancy with Isaiah.

While he was doing the ultrasound we could see the baby, and above it was a formation of a blood clot. It is about the size of a walnut, and it was not there last Tuesday, that's less than a week ago! He told me that all we can do right now is watch and wait. My doctor whom I usually see, told me last week that if there were to be a clot again in this pregnancy, she is going to be very concerned.

I go on Friday for another ultrasound to see what everything looks like, unless my doctor chooses to do so sooner.

I cannot even begin to tell you about the fear that this has put in me. It's like going through the pregnancy all over again with Isaiah. Unless God intervene and does a miracle, I fear that the same exact thing is going to happen with this baby and the chance of me dying.

I am just going to be blunt; I CANNOT GO THROUGH THIS AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!

I don't want to be knocking on death's door with myself and loose another child because my body seemed to forget how to take care of a baby in my womb.

Please pray hard. Pray on your knees. Call your friends. Call prayer warriors that you know. I know that God can heal, he saved me on August 3, 2008 the night I lost my son. He saved my oldest son who had a brain tumor in May 2007. May God show me and my family His grace and mercy straight from the throne room. Straight from His powerful hands. Straight from His word spoken against this hold on me and my family.

PLEASE GOD

Philippians 4:8

Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.


Praying...


No comments: